From the comments, a while back:
Now the question is whether we start a petition asking you publish Vampire Hitler
Well, it’s not finished as such. Hence why I’m still working on it.
However, I will confess that it contains the following things:
– a race war between the incoming Aryan vampires and the city’s native vampires, which are largely black,
– a jive-talking number one soul brother vampire who got turned in the 1970s,
– an order of vampire-hunting rabbis, including one shot with all of them walking towards the camera in slow motion, their long black coats fluttering behind them,
– an archvillain who has a cane tipped with a sharpened diamond, which he uses as a weapon,
– a RENEGADE COP, LIVING ON THE EDGE,
– and a chainsaw shaped like a Star of David.
And yes, it was originally meant as a serious project for a direct-to-video distribution model. The conversation that spawned the concept essentially went as follows:
ME: Okay, so if we wanted to do a straight-to-DVD project, what would be a good concept?
OTHER GUY: Has to be horror, of course.
ME: Right, but it has to be good horror. High concept horror. What’s a good bad guy?
OTHER GUY: …Hitler?
ME: Good, but it needs something more. What’s worse than Hitler?
OTHER GUY: …Hitler and he’s a ninja?
ME: That’s not a horror movie, though.
OTHER GUY: Hitler and he’s a vampire?