Related Articles

Every Thursday, you should pick one character from the DC Who’s Who books and hightlight them.

Maybe you should rate them, based on a scale you make up, comparing them to a wacky animal chracter.

I’d like to see you invent the Legion of Super-Heroes board game, but maybe that’s just me.

Dennis Brennan said on November 13th, 2009 at 2:24 pm

The greatest argument-bait post of all time.

The United States lost the War of 1812/bullshit, it was a draw. My preferred computer hardware rules, and your preferred computer hardware sucks. Hillary Clinton/George W. Bush/Gordon Brown/Sarah Palin/Barack “Hussein” Obama/Tony Blair is the Antichrist. Say we’ve got this airplane on a treadmill. Gun control. Derek Smart. Meow meow Henrietta Pussycat meow meow meow The Presidents of the United States of America meow Kitty? Pedophilia. Libertarianism is a crock/Ayn Rand is God. Prussian Blue. Nikolai Tesla. Let’s rmgroup *.net, *.fa and *.mod. Macedonia. Turkey. Armenia. The concept of college fraternities and
sororities sucks/no it doesn’t. You have hard the message Pink Floyd has delivered, but have you listened? My homebrew physics theories are true, dammit, and NASA must listen to me so that we can mine the lunar He3! Should you switch doors after Monty Hall opens the third door? We request that you remove the alt.religion.s#ient#logy newsgroup from your site. I will now post my top ten list of some category, but you will find my inclusions, omissions and ordering objectionable. 0.9999 equals one/the hell it does. Monty Python quotes. I know that I was taught in school not to divide by zero, but look at all the cool stuff I can do if you would just let me. Fish puns. Does anybody know what “govende” means? I think I’ve figured out a way that the Germans could have made Operation Sealion work. My preferred operating system/text editor/gaming console rules, and your preferred operating system/text editor/gaming console sucks. Certain abilities correlate with certain racial categories. Kevin Smith. Balrogs have wings/the hell they do. Here’s my theory of what was in the “Pulp Fiction” suitcase.

And to close this list, I’d like to make a gratituous comparison to Hitler and/or the Nazis.

UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT Information is ENCOURAGED, ESPECIALLY to COMPUTER BULLETIN BOARDS.

(Have I left any out?)

Louis Riel vs. Joey Smallwood: Fight!

I demand more posts requesting topic suggestions from the audience!

Okay, here’s a serious one: I never read comic books as a kid, or any other period of my life, but now I’m reading all these comic book blogs and it looks kinda like fun. I think I’d like to start reading them, but I don’t know where to begin. So any advice for someone who is interested in comic books but doesn’t have any familiarity with them?

John Pontoon said on November 13th, 2009 at 6:57 pm

You should write about your fantasy baseball league that you started and then ignored because you picked a crap team. The league that I won. I demand credit for this irrelevant accomplishment.

Heksefatter said on November 13th, 2009 at 8:28 pm

1) American politics. I’d like your take on health care reform and climate politics.

2) An essay about Usagi Yojimbo. I’d like some “hey, that’s right” moments on very good comic book series.

3) A who’s who on my favorite dorky childhood DC villain: The Calculator.

4) I second Brianna. The flu shot.

FifthSurprise said on November 13th, 2009 at 8:45 pm

What is your zombie plan?

Mary Warner said on November 13th, 2009 at 11:11 pm

More Archie stuff!

Why “Zombie Apocalypse Planning” is bullshit, and needs to die in a swamp.

thedarksideofcomics said on November 15th, 2009 at 12:40 am

You should do another edited comic like Civil War. Possibly, Siege? I think that will be bad but fun.

Also, did you hate Strange #1 or what. It sucked.

I’d like to hear, if you’re willing, a bit how you’re life is affected by the fact that you write this blog. Specifically, do you think the exposure of it is a help, hindrance or makes no impact on your writing career?

I read that piece in Torontoist from the Raymi person about her blog. Hers is obviously very different from yours but I found the whole thing very interesting. Now with your blog, you mainly write very amusing things, and more often than not, discuss things that are probably considered nerdy. But you’re also a popular one

Does the fact you do this blog affect you in the ‘real world’ as such? For example, would any writing jobs you’ve applied for may have been knocked back because maybe you’re blog writing wasn’t considered serious enough, or too geeky for mainstream or whatever? Also, do you get any people off the street greeting you due to you’re writing?