Joe Quesada + Dan DiDio = Ultimate Forbidden Love?

Going to guess Nightwing and Kyle Rayner.

Interesting guesses all, but obviously, we’re talking about the Blob and Solaris The Tyrant Sun.

I mean, duh.

ocd_obsessed said on January 31st, 2009 at 10:49 pm

sweat…heat…someone should’ve mentioned

human torch (fantastic four) and Phoenix (x-men)

or human torch and sunspot (x-men)

ocd_obsessed said on January 31st, 2009 at 10:54 pm

or how about pyro (x-men) and human torch?

Or how about both Human Torches? Hot android/man love!

C’mon, MGK. You gotta let us know if we guess at least one of them right.

talky tawny and fing fang foom?

Guy Gardner and Kyle Raynor.

InhabitantJ said on February 1st, 2009 at 1:16 am

Namor and Aquaman, hands down.

Sage Freehaven said on February 1st, 2009 at 1:42 am

“Rex the Wonder Dog and Squirrel Girl?”

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.

Hercules and I don’t know who else but definitely Hercules.

Out of 30 + guesses there’s what, three, four women in there? Oh, internet.

It mostly seems like the sweat-fetishism thing would lend itself to dudes banging.

Green Lantern Hal Jordan and Parallax Hal Jordan…

Spiderman and Flash. Because there’s already a video of it.

Cordialatron said on February 1st, 2009 at 8:27 am

Mogo and Ego

I find it interesting that not one of these guesses are heterosexual.

This is the Internet. There IS no normal, hetereosexual erotic fanfic.

Galactus and Bat-Mite

Doctor Doom and Batman
Sabertooth and The Joker
Darkseid and Thanos

I’m thinking a calendar of these kinds of homosexual pairings would sell millions.

Superman and Batman

Obviously.

I’m taking the statistical probability angle and guessing Steve Rogers and Tony Stark.

giganta and shrinking violet?

RobotKeaton said on February 1st, 2009 at 3:33 pm

Dilton Doiley and Moose Mason.

Joseph Aconite said on February 1st, 2009 at 3:39 pm

My guess it’s the Flash and Hawkwoman on the JLA Watchtower or Orbital Satellite.

Since you never mention that it was slash or alluded to any form of homo-erotic overtones I’ll keep my guess at a straight pairing.
As you are defending the memory of the characters and keeping us from costly therapy bills, I’ll wager it’s from the DC stable. People are much less noble about defending the memory of Marvel characters for some reason. Side note: Since you aren’t using expletives, I’d say it was set in the modern DCU and not playing with the Legion, what be your baby.
As the characters are sweating in the authors fetish set, they must have the capacity for exertion from physical activity and the capacity to sweat.
As they turn up the heat during their lovemaking session this might note where they are is cold and they require the body heat(The Satellite H.Q. or the Watchtower moon base). Also setting them in a pairing that is required, like Watchtower duty leading to more.
Since the sweating is used as lubrication this notes that there is a friction issue with the frotting or penetration associated with the act.
As many erotic fiction authors use material in media that is easier to associate with. This is so they can lessen the lengthy burden of plot or backstory and get to the hump and pump.
With the Justice League cartoon, two characters shown to have physical exertion and possibly sweat production are Hawkwoman(Her mace is heavy and she always make an issue of it’s heft in the show) and Flash(His speed powers and movement against his human limitations).

Just a guess.

Gold and Beetle.

Now the real question is which Beetle?

Jonathan Kiehlmann said on February 1st, 2009 at 5:25 pm

I’ll go with Wolvie/Sabretooth too.

JK

Homosexual pairings dominate simply because men outnumber women in the super population. Sorry. Just statistically unlikely that the pairing is M-F.

But MGK said “two comic book characters” so the pair is not necessarily super. Could be Little LuLu and Richie Rich, for all we know.

If we’re talking gay fanfics I’m gonna go with Thor.

So I’ll say Thor has a forbidden affair with Captain America

Yeah, women sweating just doesn’t sound nearly as erotic.

Batman/Superman would be my guess.

And there were a few hetero pairings mentioned. But most females tend to not really need lube– in erotic fanfic, that is– since they tend to automatically be HOT N WET etc. etc. *rolls eyes*

Archie & Jughead?

Congo Bill and Mark Trail.

Kingpin and Amanda Waller?

Emma frost and Logan.

You have to tell us Chris!

Lister Sage said on February 2nd, 2009 at 1:55 pm

The Blob and Big Bertha.

Batgirl, definitely; at least back when I was occasionally noticing such things, Batgirl had by far the largest fetish fanfickers. Mostly bondage. People who get their sexuality from the Adam West TV show are probably not any weirder than anybody else, I guess.

The other one could be lots and lots of people, but I’ll say Power Girl just because.

The thing is that the context of the post suggests that the fanfic under discussion is significantly disturbing. Gay fanfic is thus the least level of fanfic we can assume (since no violence is mentioned). However I don’t think gay fanfic sounds disturbing enough, so my guess?

Supergirl and Comet.

They just got back after a ride in the country, she notices how Sweaty the ride has made Comet. How his coat glistens.

Yup. that’s my bet.

in fact gay fanfic is sort of the norm nowadays isn’t it. It’s normal.

Heksefatter said on February 9th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

Come on, you can’t drop such a tasteful puzzle, and then not give the answer.

Mary Warner said on September 7th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

Richie Rich and Little Dot.

…..pyro and human torch???